Hilton Garden Inn Ames
Your Best Choice for Lodging in AmesYou’ll find everything necessary at the Hilton Garden Inn Ames Hotel to make your trip to Central Iowa productive, relaxing and comfortable. Our hotel near Iowa State University is located just two miles from the home of the Cyclones, and a short 35 mile drive to Iowa’s capital city, Des Moines.
* Complimentary wireless Internet
* Complimentary 24-hour business center
* Complimentary fitness center and Stay Fit Kits?
* Garden Sleep System? beds where you control your comfort
* Indoor pool and whirlpool
* Great American Grill? serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Evening room service* Pavilion Lounge
* 24-hour Pavilion Pantry? convenience mart
* USA Today? each weekday morning
* HHonors? lets you Double Dip? to earn hotel points and airline milesMeeting and Event Services at our Ames, Iowa HotelWhether you are planning a business meeting, training session, wedding, family reunion, class reunion or religious celebration, you’ll be comfortable knowing that your event will run smoothly at our Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Ames, Iowa.
* 2,200 square feet of meeting and banquet space for groups of 10 to 200* On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget
* eEvents Booking – online group accommodations made easy, ideal for booking fewer than 25 guest rooms* Guest List Manager – instant access to your group reservation details through your Hilton HHonors? or Fast Reservations profile
* Personalized Group Web Page – your very own complimentary customized Web page for your eventOur Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Ames, IA is located near the area’s top businesses:* Iowa State University* Becker-Underwood* Sauer Danfoss* Ball Plastics* Barilla Pasta* Syngenta Seeds* BASF* Siemens* 3M* Ag Leader Technology
* Ag Information CenterAmes and Central Iowa AttractionsOur Hilton Garden Inn hotel provides you with easy access to many Ames attractions and Central Iowa destinations:
* 2 miles from Iowa State University, home to the ISU Cyclones* 2 miles from the Iowa State Center, featuring Hilton Coliseum, Stephens Auditorium, the Scheman Building and Fisher Theater* 2 miles from Reiman Gardens* 10 miles from Boone and the Scenic Valley Railroad and Museum* 35 miles from the Des Moines International Airport (DSM)* 35 miles from the Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino* 35 miles from Adventureland Amusement Park* Adjacent to Perfect GamesExperience the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Ames, Iowa.***** Everything. Right where you need i
About the Author
Hilton Garden Inn Hotels Advertisment
Places for the Spirit: Traditional African American Gardens
Places for the Spirit is a stunning collection of over 80 documentary photographs of African American folk gardens and their creators in the Deep South (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina). These landscapes have a unique historical significance due to the design elements and spiritual meanings that have been traced to the yards and gardens of America…
How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World: The Art of Living with Style, Class, and Grace
In a society driven by celebutante news and myspace profiles, women of class, style and charm are hard to come by. The Audrey and Katharines of the world continue to lose their luster as thongs, rehab and outrageous behavior burn up the daily headlines. But, despite appearances, guys still want a girl they can take home to their mom, employers still like to see a tailored suit and peers still resp…
The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013 (Unofficial Guides)
Unofficial GuidesHotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categoriesEvaluations based on reader surveys and critiques—compiled by unbiased inspectorsDetailed, two-color maps…
Rainbow Light Gummy Fiber Garden, 30-Count
Yummy, sour fruit gummies are sugar and gluten-free and provide 4 grams of fiber plus the ORAC equivalent to 2 servings of fruits and veggies! Great for adults too….
Garden Greens AcaiBlast — 300 mg – 30 Soft Chews
Garden Greens AcaiBlast gives you all the benefits of Acai fruit in one delicious soft chew. The Acai fruit grows on top of lush palm trees in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest. Acai is considered to be part of the superfruit category because it is rich in polyphenols and anthocyanins, two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. The Acai fruit has been treasured by generations of South American I…
Nature’s Way Garden Veggies, 60 Vcaps
Life and energy. Super antioxidant activity. 12 veggies. No fillers. 100% dried whole veggie juice. Life and Energy: Each Garden Veggies capsule contains over 3,000 phytonutrients taken from 12 whole vegetables. This broad spectrum of nutrients are essential to health, vitality and energy. Garden Veggies helps provide some of the benefits of eating vegetables. 4X More Antioxidant Power: Tests show…